GWoP Facebook Group

I'm a little hesitant rolling out the Facebook group but here we go. We'll add to it as we go along. You will need to be a member of Facebook to access the group. We aren't trying or wanting to push anyone into joining Facebook. It's more for those who want to get to know other commenters or have some of the more off topic discussions. Also some of the humor that would be out of place here, can be enjoyed there.

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=76953060886&view=user#/group.php?gid=76953060886&ref=mf

The group is also called Gosselins Without Pity.

14 comments:

Marie_Quile said...

Will you be continuing the blog though?

Sharla said...

Certainly.

LAP said...

I joined and hopefully I'll remember to check. Thanks!

janice said...

I joined your facebook group! I think it will be fun! Thanks!

Maggie said...

We hope you will all enjoy the new site as well as this one!

melancholymylove said...

I was just looking to see if you had a facebook group last week! and now you do, awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy about the FB page!!! I just posted something on the J&K8 page about child exploitation, I doubt the sheeple will even get it.

overwithKON said...

Good idea!

Froggus. said...

thank you for this!

i always wondered .. and sometimes even mention gwop in my "status."

everyone comments: "WHAT THE F IS GWoP??"

now, they can know ;o)

grandee4 said...

I'm going to try again!
Great idea! Love Facebook
I submitted a response earlier today and it did not get posted.
This has happened about the last 4 times I try to respond to an issue.

AllisonSarah7 said...

I LOVE YOU. Seriously though. Thanks guys :) This is awesome, and hopefully it will help spread the message.

grsndee4 said...

Thanks Mods
Happy Easter to all

Pamela Jaye said...

joined :-)
are there any rules for the FB group? (I'm so used to rules, I'm all lost without them! ;-))

PR said...

I'm there! :)