Comment of the Week

Here are the nominations, submitted by readers, for the 07/27/08 Comment of the Week. The comment of the week is featured in a link on the sidebar of our home page.

SmartyQ: "If you're going to combine the Gosselin's first names, I think 'Kon' is better than 'Jate'."

Manda: "She kind of looks like your local Mall Santa Claus when his shift is about to be over waiting for the last few brats to sit on his lap so he can go hit his cigarettes and whiskey flask."

Maggie: "This is confusing. The sign says STOP! Who am I not to obey a sign? So to read my further instructions I am told Not to stop (in fine print). But they told me to stop.

I can't wave? Was I supposed to? I can't talk? Isn't that part of the rights that the founding fathers of this country gave me?

What is this, a crime scene? Ok, never mind."

21 comments:

iluveeyore said...

I vote for Maggie's confusion.

Anonymous said...

Maggie's confusion too. It's hilarious.

Kristee said...

I like the nickname Kon...but I also came up with:

Jo Ka ~ Joka...kinda funny too?

Maybe I'm just slap happy from the humidity.

Kristee

krisstee said...

Oooppss, forgot to say Manda's post was my favorite!

Kristee

Anonymous said...

I vote for Manda's Santa waiting to go off shift. Good one, Manda!

Jen said...

Maggie! Too funny!!

Dew said...

Manda's comment is actually a quote from my Bedrooms 2 recap...so that is Dew's comment actually! I think Manda must have been quoting it. My sides frequently hurt when I read this site in any case!

dizzy_squishling_and_bean said...

Maggie

Manda said...

Hey Dew! I was just about to come here and say, although I'd love to be able to take credit for that awesomeness, I simply can't!

carrie said...

Dew gets my vote!

Lynn/Anon1967 said...

Maggie's confusion

Anonymous said...

Love Maggie's comment!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Maggie!

AireZoe said...

Dew for the win! Love the mall Santa comparison.

seashell said...

They're all awesome! If I had to pick just one, I'd have to go with Maggie's.

FIONA said...

Maggie's!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like Kon and will start to use that too, but as far as comments. I vote for Maggie.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Mall Santa comment from Dew -- HILARIOUS!!

renee said...

I'm gonna have to go with the Santa analogy!

Beverly said...

Maggie's -- but KON stays since it is a WONDERFUL play on words that SmartyQ worked up - since I see them as CON artists anyway!

Anonymous said...

i vote for maggie. hilarious. Ok...never mind. loved that.