Upcoming Gosselin Speaking Engagements

Here is a list of the upcoming Gosselin speaking engagements. For detailed ticket/contact information, some of the entries below are clickable:

July 11 & 12, 2008 - Highest Praise Tabernacle (
Goldsboro, NC)
(Sold Out)

July 25, 2008 - National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club, Inc. Annual Convention 2008 (Boston, MA)

August 17, 2008 - Wesley United Methodist Church (Quarryville, PA)

September 14, 2008 - Cornerstone Christian Fellowship (Abington, PA)

September 27 & 28, 2008 - New Life Community Church (NLCC) (Alexandria/Pineville, LA)

October 19, 2008 - First Assembly of God (Waynesburg, PA)

November 1, 2008 - Airline Baptist Church (Bossier City, LA)

November 2, 2008 - Central Assembly of God (Bossier City, LA)

November 1 & 2, 2008 - Noel United Methodist Church (Shreveport, LA)

November 14 & 15, 2008 - Women of Purpose Conference (Hershey, PA)

January 10 & 11, 2009 - First Assembly of God (Marcy, NY)

January 23, 2009 - Mission Hills Church (Mission Viejo, CA)

January 24, 2009 - Mount of Olives Church (Mission Viejo, CA)

January 25, 2009 - Bible Fellowship Church (Ventura, CA)

March 20, 2009 - Roswell UMC (Roswell, GA)

7 comments:

PineappleHair said...

I wouldn't walk across the street to see them.

Fred Jackson said...

I would love to see one of their Mission Viejo, CA engagements. Can someone please contact me with purchase info. Thanks! smithjoshuaj@aol.com

simplysarah said...

I would see the Gosselins if they were speaking at my church or in my town. I LOVE their show, but I wouldn't travel or spend a lot of money to see them speak at a conference. That's just me though! :)

misslairame said...

July 11 & 12, 2008 - Highest Praise Tabernacle (Goldsboro, NC)


can you tell me how to see this one?

Serena said...

July 11 & 12, 2008 - Highest Praise Tabernacle (Goldsboro, NC)

can you tell me how to see this one?


Yes, for ticket information go here.

Anonymous said...

I love the show and think they are awesome. I saw where someone wrote that kate was wrong for making her son sleep on the laundry room floor when he was throwing up and sick. I do not see a problem with that. That is what my sisters and I use to do when we were sick. We wanted to sleep there because the cold floor made us feel better when we had fevers. It actually still does! Do not be so quick to judge a parent just because they do not do every little thing your way!

Anonymous said...

They only charge $25,000 to come out to these speaking events.